Thursday, April 24, 2014

Want Nothing But Positive Vibes

Its been a long time that I used this top.Its just sitting around in my room for so long.I guess that's because I'm contemplating if I'm going to alter it to become perfectly fit for me because it's a bit bigger and longer.But later that I realized that clothes doesn't have to be perfectly fit to our body.The trend is now evolving and now the loose typed of clothes is now a new trend.The technique here, for me, in order to pull off this loose garment is to match it w/ a fitted one like this one...I paired it w/ my skinny jeans from Bench.Actually Im planning to buy a jeggings from Uniqlo.Like I said, fashion is evolving.Before Jennings is for the girls but now retails store are now launching jeggings for men.I'll keep you posted on that.I also like the idea of wrapping my cardi to my wrist to create a punk-ish vibe to this look.



Love both shots.The right shot is my best shot for flipping that cardi.Karen, my friend, took 20+ shots to achieve that.It really requires a timing to capture that.

Left side: the raw shot taken from my Canon IXUS digicam w/c has a feature where it lightens the shot for low-light conditions but sometimes, my digicam put a light a little too much.Left Side: Its the enhanced one using the Backlight effect of PhotoScape.

Top and Cardigan - Thrifted
Skinny Jeans - Bench
Boots - Milanos Shoes ( SM Store )



















No comments:

Post a Comment