Thursday, April 3, 2014

There's an "I" in a TEAM

Just realized that this look is quite like a sporty-inspired one.I usually pull any clothes available in my wardrobe then just put it together.And I totally like how I style my hair here. 

Since its its summer, I opt to roll up the sleeve of my raglan shirt.

I know it's already summer here in Manila but that doesn't mean that you put your cardi to your cabinet for 2 months.Wear your cardi wrapped around your waist so you can wear it if you're planning to go to a movie house or mall.

Summer is also the season of bright colors so wear your bright colored wayfarer. 

And also since its summer, why not dye your hair like this one just for a chance.Besides, its only good for two months esp if you're still studying.

High socks is so back.

Orange Wayfarer - SM Accessories
Red Raglan Shirt/ Denim Shorts / Cardigan - Thrifted
Socks - Forever 21
White Sneakers - Pony








No comments:

Post a Comment