Friday, January 18, 2013

Oriental | Rayn From The Sky


PLEASE HYPE THIS IF YOU LIKE IT BY CLICKING THE HYPE BUTTON...

Button Down Shirt - I supposed to wear the shirt on this coming Chinese New Year because of the oriental-inspired print.I got it from my fave thrift shop in Cubao. And I'm so surprised that this one was made locally from Indonesia. I wore this to work after my rest day and I got lots of great feedback from my co-workers.Actually I'm inspired to wear this because I've been noticing lots of peeps here on LB wearing this kind of vintage shirt from their grand parents.

Vintage Shirt - Thrifted
Vest - Decked Out ( SM Department Store )
Gray Chino Pants - Bench
Topsider - Salvatorre Mann ( SM Department Store )








The crochet necktie was given to me by my friend Ace Docog.If you're interested to chave this cool item, just contact her at acetwinklecraft@yahoo.com





No comments:

Post a Comment